Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: PRACTICE SCHEDULE(u-15 & 16's)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GoatCow#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2002
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    These are the dates for the pre-Nationals practices for the 15&16's.

    JUNE: Thursday's from 6-8pm
    12, 19, & 26

    JULY: Thursday July 10, and Tuesday, July 15
    6-8pm

    Site: Battle Creek Y-Center/Tennis House.
    16's have practiced here before. If any 15's need directions, please call or post that you do(this way, I'll see who reads the board), and I'll post them for you.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GoatCow#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2002
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm aware that some of you are in Team Camp activities at the same time as practice. This is ok(if I have your schedule). The scheduled practice is to get in some drills & shooting for 2 hrs a week to keep you with a routine. I think that by the last 2 practices, everyone will be finished with Team Camp. We also will have "controlled" scrimmages at practice, and may go "live" at times.
    If you have any questions, please call me(269-217-6498).
    Thanks,
    -Darryl

  3. #3
    Inactive Member GoatCow#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2002
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DIRECTIONS:
    FROM KALAMAZOO: I-94 EAST to exit 98-B. Take into downtown Battle Creek. You will go through 4 traffic lights. After the 4th light(Muffler Man), turn RIGHT on CHERRY ST(1st on Right after 4th light). The Y-Center Tennis House is on the Left, just past the tall apartment buliding.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GoatCow#1's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 16th, 2002
    Posts
    303
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DIRECTIONS:
    FROM KALAMAZOO: I-94 EAST to exit 98-B. Take into downtown Battle Creek. You will go through 4 traffic lights. After the 4th light(Muffler Man), turn RIGHT on CHERRY ST(1st on Right after 4th light). The Y-Center Tennis House is on the Left, just past the tall apartment buliding.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member storey's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im not going to be able to make practise today, my team went to central camp this weekend and i messsed up my back agian, i had x rays yesterday and am waiting for the reasults.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •